[SunHELP] adding another A5100 array

Henry Buford III sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Feb 23 21:12:10 CST 2001

Jay,
	What you have suggested should work in the absence of Volume
Manager.  Unfortunately, I have not tested this with Volume Manager.  You
should probably place a call into support just to be sure.

Henry Buford, III
MCP, MCP+I, MCSE, Sun Certified Solaris Admin I

VERITAS Software
NetBackup DataCenter/BusinesServer Technical Support
Senior Technical Support Analyst
VERITAS Technical Services
Tech Support: 1-800-342-0652
http://support.veritas.com