[SunHELP] Help Wizards with CDROM

Edward Chase sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Feb 23 09:31:53 CST 2001

I bet patch 106541-14 was installed...

It breaks /usr/sbin/rmmount

If you've got a non-patched system, grab the binary from the working
machine a copy it to the broke machine.

I can't believe that Sun hasn't fixed this patch.  There have been a number
of people on this list that have been bit by this, myself included.

  Edward F. Chase III     |   echase at providence.edu
  Providence College      |   http://www.providence.edu
  Computer Services       |   http://studentweb.providence.edu
  Providence, RI  02918   |