[SunHELP] Need a usable web browser for Solaris

Brian Hechinger sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Feb 20 14:00:37 CST 2001

i need a web browser for Solaris that is useful.  so far Netscape is a flaming
POS, and IE5 isn't panning out real hot either.  HotJava is a joke, and i can't
get Mozilla to build on my sparc20 (from what i hear it's Netscape in sheep's
clothing, so i don't have much hope for it)

what i really want is for Opera to port their browser to Solaris, that would be
cool as hell.  why don't we start a petition and flood them with requests to
do so?

blah,

-brian