AW: [SunHELP] Kernel Parameter

Ballweg, Christian sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Feb 20 01:13:25 CST 2001

Hi Chris,
unfortunately I can't really help you, but I'm searching myself, so if you
have a SunSolve-Account check out the following:
Bug ID 1183012 and
Infodoc ID 2270
(maybe there are even more documents to check out).
In case you don't have mail me off list so that i can send you these two (I
haven't read them myself).

Regards,
Chris

P.S.: If you stumble over a "formula" to estimate these params - please! -
let me know