[SunHELP] NetBackup Scripts

Henry Buford III sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Feb 12 11:52:52 CST 2001

Paul,
	I apologize for the lag in my response.  I am currently in Minnesota
in training for my new position as NetBackup DataCenter Technical support
analyst.  I joined this list under the premise that I would be a peer with
no "real" training on the VERITAS Software products people might be
interested in.  However, my ulterior motive was to get into the Unix part of
the company (which I have now successfully accomplished.)
	No.  NetBackup Advanced Reporter is an option that is available for
a fee.  It does not come with the standard product.

Henry Buford, III
MCP, MCP+I, MCSE, Sun Certified Solaris Admin I

VERITAS Software
Senior Technical Support Analyst
VERITAS Technical Services
Tech Support: 1-800-634-4747