[SunHELP] gtk-napster for Solaris

Brian Hechinger sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Feb 9 23:03:32 CST 2001

my PC is now a Diablo II box 24 hours a day (well, as long as my brother or i
are awake it's in use) so i want to start using my sparc20 to do my napster
work from.  as well as playing the mp3s.  i'd like this anyway, since the fewer
reasons i have to use windows, the less i use it.

i'm having a very hard time getting gtk-napster to work.  installed gtk+ from
the sunfreeware packages (using the awsome pkg-get www.bolthole.com)

i've also got the Software Companion version as well in /opt/sfw/include.

the stangle annoying thing is that is finds the first couple header files in
/usr/local/include (sunfreeware version) and them it uses glib.h from
/opt/sfw/include  i don't know if this is good/bad/doesn't matter.

the thing it's failing on is it can't find glibconfig.h and i'm doing a 'find /
-name glibconfig.h' right now with no results so far.

thanks!!!!

-brian