[SunHELP] NetBackup Scripts

P Nutton sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Feb 8 10:26:56 CST 2001

Hi Teresa

Sorry, My fault, I assumed that the veritas.ini was supplied by Veritas and
was unmodified. Here is a copy.

Paul

#
# File containing enviroment variable settings
#

#
# Time in hours to search back through netbackup tapes to check which ones
# should be removed by ops
#
OPIDS="root"
NBU_HOURS=744
NBU_POOLS="ENG_COPY2 DUTCH_COPY2"
export NBU_HOURS OPIDS NBU_POOLS
#

#
# Sundry location variables
#
VERITAS_LOC=/usr/openv
VERITAS_DB=/db

SCRIPT_LOC=${VERITAS_LOC}/scripts
HSM_LOC=${VERITAS_LOC}/hsm
NBU_LOC=${VERITAS_LOC}/netbackup
MEDIA_LOC=${VERITAS_LOC}/volmgr
HSM_LOGS=${VERITAS_DB}/hsm

export NBU_HOURS VERITAS_LOC HSM_LOC NBU_LOC MEDIA_LOC VERITAS_DB HSM_LOGS

> From: "T Salley" <unixgal at hotmail.com>
> To: sunhelp at sunhelp.org
> Subject: RE: [SunHELP] NetBackup Scripts
> Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 13:12:21 -0000
>
> Paul,
> I started modifying the script for my environment and noticed that there
> is
> a /usr/openv/scripts/veritas.ini file sourced. Any ideas on what is
> defined
> in there?
> Thanks,
> Teresa

The information in this email and in any attachment(s) is commercial in confidence. If you are not the named addressee(s) or if you receive this email in error then any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.  Please notify us immediately by email at intadmin at awe.co.uk, and then delete this message from your computer.  While attachments are virus checked, AWE plc does not accept any liability in respect of any virus which is not detected.