[SunHELP] Quad Fast ethernet

Peter sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Feb 6 23:38:43 CST 2001

Hi
I'm not an expert......... but I have Quad cards. Each port has its own IP. We
using thist cards in a firewall for multiple outgoing isdn and leased lines to
our customers.  We need to protect our own lan from customers and customers
from other customers. We have U10 with 4 Quad's. All cards have de same mac,
but you can assign different adresses.
Bye