[SunHELP] Re: [Fwd: Viktoria Hirsch/CHCRC/ABB is out of the office.]

Edward Chase sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Feb 6 10:31:10 CST 2001

Seeing as we haven't hit May 2nd yet, I'd guess that this isn't a 7 month
vacation starting 3 months early, but a 7 day vacation.

Wouldn't this date range translate to Feb 5th through Feb 12th in the
European format???

  Edward F. Chase III     |   echase at providence.edu
  Providence College      |   http://www.providence.edu
  Computer Services       |   http://studentweb.providence.edu