[Sunhelp] Sparc 10 advice

Bob Minvielle sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Feb 6 07:32:23 CST 2001

>Message: 1
>From: Brian Hechinger <wonko at entropy.tmok.com>
>Subject: Re: [SunHelp] sparc 10 advice
>To: sunhelp at sunhelp.org
>Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 13:16:11 -0500 (EST)
>
>it <$100 is acceptable to you, don't bother with the
>ZX, overpriced,
>undersupported.  get the VSIMM for the SX, and away
>you go.
>
>cheers,

The other person who posted regarding this must
be correct in that the Sparc10 w/built in SX is
rare... I have never seen one and mine does not
have one.

Since I am running Linux on that box, I may upgrade
to XFree 4.x.x and try the ZX frame buffer... of
course, I would still need a monitor at that point
in time.

thanks.

=====
Bob (number9)