[SunHELP] Multiboot

WRMS sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Feb 5 02:37:19 CST 2001

I am new to Solaris (though, I've been around with other NOS).  I recently
obtained Solaris 8 for Intel and would like to have it be one of 4 operating
systems I have on one Intel box.  I would like to have: (a) on patition 1
DOS/Windows 3.11, (b) on partition 2 Windows NT, (c) on partition 3 Solaris
8 and (d) on partition 4 Linux.  Is that possible and if so how do I do it?
Is there a write-up somewhere that will spell out in detail for a novice
like me what I need to do?

Thanks in advance for whatever help you all may provide.

WRMS