[SunHELP] Veritas Volume Manager Question

Ann Waters sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Feb 2 09:48:19 CST 2001

Hi Listers,

Can anyone tell me how to determine if some disks/disk groups under control of the Veritas Volume Manager are mirrored?
I got a box dumped on me that has all of the filesystems under the Volume Manager and I can't seem to figure out the
vx<whatever> man pages to determine how to see if the filesystems are mirrored.  (And here I thought I was doing great
getting DiskSuite figured out.  I'm an old dog and am having trouble learning new tricks!)

Thanks in advance!

Ann Waters
Kaiser Permanente
Silver Spring, MD