[SunHELP] Happy new Year, everyone!

Bill Bradford sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 31 20:50:10 CST 2001

Its only 8:45pm here in chilly (36F) central Texas, USA, but I want to take
the time to wish everyone a Happy New Year, and a generous and prosperous
(did I spell that right?) 2002.

2001 has been a great year for myself, and my long-term-girlfriend-now-wife
Amy (we got married on March 31st).  I hope this coming year is as good for
the rest of you on these lists as well.

Its been almost five years now since I started the SunHELP web page, and
almost four years since I started the associated mailing lists.  I've met
a lot of people and made a lot of friends, and in the process, have also
been able to help a TON (probably at least literally) of people with their
Sun/Solaris/UNIX problems along the way.  Here's to another five years!

Bill (webmaster/listmaster/"guy in the back room making things work")
and
Amy (Public Relations / Sargeant at Arms / ListMistress / lady with the whip)

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net
Austin, TX