[SunHELP] Printer Spool problem

Scott Jonathan sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 20 05:02:10 CST 2001

All,

I seem to have a problem with my printer spool. I have an HP Laserjet 4000
on our network, and Im trying to setup printing services on an Ultra 60,
Solaris 2.6. I have used the jetadmin utility to test the configuration of
the printer and all is okay. Communication should be happening!

However, the printer spool seems to be incorrectly configured. I get the
message below when I try to use the following command:

/usr/ucb/lpr -P printer1_1 /usr/users/myuser/testprint.txt

Seen in root's mail: