[SunHELP] Reading recommendations?

Willy Gedeon sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 19 07:47:06 CST 2001

My recommendation is an all in one book...Solaris 7 or[ 8 ] Administrator
Certification Study Guide by Bill Calkins.

I read the Solaris 7 copy, I have attached a B&N bookmark for the Sol. 8
version. It covers basically all you need to know as an Admin and more.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/

Will

>>> kris at catonic.net 12/19/01 01:20AM >>>
I think I'm about to be tapped for a Solaris administration job; what
books are good to introduce me to Sol8's tools and what to do if the
automated tools don't work, or are removed...

Thanks in advance.

-----
<kris at nospam.catonic.net>   | IM: KrisBSD
SunHELP maillist  -  SunHELP at sunhelp.org

This message, together with any attachments, is intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It
may contain information that is confidential and prohibited from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this
message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the original sender
immediately by telephone or by return e-mail and delete this
message along with any attachments, from your computer.
Thank you.
SunHELP maillist  -  SunHELP at sunhelp.org