[SunHELP] creating patches

Alan Rubin sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 18 15:38:24 CST 2001

is there a way to recreate a patch file/archive on a machine that has had
a patch installed on it so that the patch.tar.Z can be installed on
another machine?  we are moving from one machine to another and we are
trying to duplicate everything down to which patches have been installed
because there is currently no provision for testing with different patch
states.  this is simply a hardware change at the moment.  the patches that
im looking for only seem to exist in their current revisions which are
about a year or more too new.

im looking for 105360-10, 105591-09, and 105362-08.

alan

*Alan Rubin*
Sun/Unix/Networking/Web Writing
Email:rubin at frell.org