[SunHELP] Screen Saver Password?

David Morley sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 14 08:00:27 CST 2001

Jeff,
    When I had this problem it was because I had two identical user id numbers
ie: 0 and was logged in as the second userid 0.  When I typed in the password
for the second user nothing happened the screen saver would not go away.
However, if I used the password of the first user id 0 (First ID 0 found
sequentially in the /etc/passwd file) it unlocked and went away just fine.

Dave