[SunHELP] Screen Saver Password?

Jeff Feller sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 14 00:22:43 CST 2001

Hello all,

I think I had this problem before, but it was never solved.  Now, on my
Sun Ultra 1 running Solaris 8.  I use CDE as my window manager or whatever
and whenever the screen saver kicks in and it needs a password to resume,
it never seems to know my password.  I type in my password over and over
again so I know I'm typing the right thing.  Heck, I can ssh to the
machine using the same password and login just fine.  It's just that darn
screen saver password.

Has anyone else ever had this problem?  If so, what did you do to fix it?
Thank you very much! :)

Jeff Feller