[SunHELP] For SALE: X1141A Gigabit Ethernet Cards (2)

Robert Banniza sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 13 11:45:10 CST 2001

Guys,
I have two Sun X1141A cards that were bought and never used. The person that
bought them bought the wrong thing and open the package. Therefore, they could
not be returned to our reseller. They are brand new and have never been used
but they have been opened. Make me an offer...The cards are $2095 new. I will
also consider trading for recent model Sun server. Email me offlist for
details.

Thanks
Robert

Robert Banniza
Senior UNIX Administrator
Ascension Health
Phone: 812-228-2157

NOTE: This e-mail message may contain information that may be privileged,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure.  It is intended for use only by
the person to whom it is addressed. If you have received this message in
error, please do not forward or use this information in any way, delete it
immediately, and contact the sender as soon as possible by the reply option
or by telephone at the telephone number listed (if available).  Thank you.