[SunHELP] solaris patch cluters.

DAUBIGNE Sebastien - BOR sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 7 05:57:01 CST 2001

It is recommended to read EVERY Readme file for each individual patch
in a cluster.
I  particular, every individual file modified is listed in the README files,
so
you can easily make a complete list of file updates
(use " grep -h '^/' */README* |sort -u" in the cluster tree).

Be aware that any patch could replace some important configuration file
like st.conf, so you'll have to save-and-merge the file.

Some patch require manual job after patchadd too. This is listed in the
"Special Install Instructions" chapter of the README file.

---
Sebastien DAUBIGNE
sebastien.daubigne at sema.fr <mailto:sebastien.daubigne at sema.fr>  - (+33)
(0)5.57.26.56.36