[SunHELP] What are the rules on selling old kit?

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 6 08:43:45 CST 2001

"Fletcher, Joe" wrote:

> The list rules seem to be awol at this minute so apologies if I step on any
> toes. I've got some old kit I'm looking to unload and I'd like to give list
> members first crack before it goes on Ebay. What are the correct channels?

Ship it to me and I'll take care of it 8-)

Seriously, though, check the sunhelp.org website. There's another
mailing list called [Sales] that's meant just for this. I think it's
also alright to post a single announcement of non-commercial sales (no
ads for your stuff once it's on ebay) here on the list itself.

I've a friend in London who might be interested. Give us details!

---sambo