[SunHELP] What are the rules on selling old kit?

Fletcher, Joe sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 6 08:05:07 CST 2001

Hi,

The list rules seem to be awol at this minute so apologies if I step on any
toes. I've got some old kit I'm looking to unload and I'd like to give list
members first crack before it goes on Ebay. What are the correct channels?

MetaPack
The Lightwell
12/16 Laystall Street
Clerkenwell
London EC1R 4PF
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7843 6720
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7843 6721
This email is confidential and proprietary;
all information contained in it must be used only by the addressee in
accordance with MetaPack's terms of business and non-disclosure agreement.
Disclosure, copying, and distribution to, or use by, anyone other than the
intended recipient is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.