[SunHELP] Permission denied as root

Matthew Schumacher sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 4 16:12:39 CST 2001

Ok,

God no, var isn't /var, its the var in my home directory, and no it is
not a mount point.

I forgot that my home dir is nfs mounted so the description below is
obviously the problem, however I don't understand how uid -2 works.  I
didn't notice a uid of -2, so what is to deal with that?

Thanks for the help btw,

schu