[SunHELP] Memory recognition SS20

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 2 18:36:45 CST 2001

>      On the same token, what is the magic trick to get a S20 to
> reconize more then 224 megs of RAM upon bootup? I've got enough 64 meg
> chips to go to 512mb, but it seems to be a waste. :(
>
>      Rick

Mine recognizes 448 meg (the most with the SX option and VSIMM).  Now if you want it to
test it, that you have to set in one of the stop-A menu thingies.  Nice if you
want to prolong the boot up.  I do it cuz I usually drop the stuff I want to type
in and in the time it takes me to pick it up, it's booted!