[SunHELP] XTERM ??? (Re-formatted)

Christopher Smiga sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 30 09:48:56 CDT 2001

--------------4865A0C424E238DBC5CE748B

This is probably an easy question, but I'm trying to get my XTERM to
display 132 columns
instead of 80 columns. I looked through the MAN pages, and didn't see
anything on this. Does
anyone know how I can accomplish this?

--
Christopher Smiga
Enterprise Management Architect

e-Mail: csmiga at yahoo.com

EMCion - Enterprise Managment Center Ion
<A HREF="http://www.emcion.org">http://www.emcion.org</A></pre>