[SunHELP] XTERM ???

Christopher Smiga sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 30 09:18:57 CDT 2001

--------------3E75D76F7B91183AB4D5BDFE

This is probably an easy question, but I'm trying to get my XTERM to display 132 columns instead of 80 columns. I looked through the man pages, and didn't see anything on this. Does anyone know how I can accomplish this?

--
Christopher Smiga
Enterprise Management Architect
e-Mail: csmiga at yahoo.com

EMCion - Enterprise Managment Center Ion
http://www.emcion.org

--------------3E75D76F7B91183AB4D5BDFE

<pre>This is probably an easy question, but I'm trying to get my XTERM to display 132 columns instead of 80 columns. I looked through the man pages, and didn't see anything on this. Does anyone know how I can accomplish this?</pre>

<pre>--
e-Mail: csmiga at yahoo.com

EMCion - Enterprise Managment Center Ion
<A HREF="http://www.emcion.org">http://www.emcion.org</A></pre>