[SunHELP] sparc 10 question

Steve Wingate sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 23 14:26:11 CDT 2001

I also had a tough time finding the right serial combination for my
Sparc 20. I finally ordered a cable from UltraSpec and connected my
laptop to the sparc using SecureCRT console connection with vt100
emulation. Here is a link to the cable that I bought.

https://www.ultraspec.com/ultra/product.asp?dept%5Fid=6302&sku=8061