[SunHELP] Imake and gcc, redux

Phil Stracchino sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Sat Aug 18 22:01:40 CDT 2001

Can anyone point me at a usable reference for how to configure Imake to
use my installed gcc?  As far as I can tell from the man pages, it doesn't
have a global configuration file.  Surely, please, it couldn't be
*hard-coded* to use /cc, /usr/ccs/bin/as, etc, etc, etc....?  All I want
to do is complie a couple of window managers, but they don't use GNU
configure yet, and I haven't managed to beat Imake sufficiently bloody
around the head yet to get it to submit and use gcc.

--
 Linux Now!   ..........Because friends don't let friends use Microsoft.
 phil stracchino   --   the renaissance man   --   mystic zen biker geek
        alaric at babcom.com                halmayne at sourceforge.net
   2000 CBR929RR, 1991 VFR750F3 (foully murdered), 1986 VF500F (sold)