[SunHELP] rpcbind

Bob C. Ruddy sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 15 16:13:01 CDT 2001

when i start rpcbind with the -d option. all looks ok, nothing failed all
succeeded.

i ran snoop against port 111 udp/tcp and that showed nothing as expected.

it seems i just get those two errors in messages and the process just sits
there. is there any way to get more information so i can see what "System
error" is?

Bob