[SunHELP] FT: CPUs and RAM

Bill Bradford sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 14 23:19:50 CDT 2001

We cleaned the garage tonight (mostly), and under a bunch of other stuff
in a pile, I found some parts that I didnt even remember *owning*, that
I must have had in my desk at COMCO when I cleaned it out in '99.

So, for trade (would prefer ham radio equipment, or anything nifty and
neat..):

	2 370-1388 SM100 CPU modules s (2 CPU
  	  (2 40Mhz CPUs each, *no* cache.  Slower than a SS2,
	   but neat if you want to say "I have a quad CPU box")

	4 4mb 30pin SIMMs (they say 4x9, I think thats 4meg; my
 	  brain is fried right now).  Mfg. date of 4/22/98, even.

	1 Microspeed SPARC-compatible trackball (came with a
	  SPARCbook long ago).

If interested in any of this, email me.  I have no use for any
of it and would like to swap it for something nifty/neat/useless.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net