[SunHELP] nvidia riva M64 patch file

Andrew Vendryes sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 14 21:48:19 CDT 2001

Hello,

I checked that patch at:

<http://sunsolve.sun.com/pub-cgi/retrieve.pl?patchid=109401&collection=fpatc
hes>

Sun added support for this card a long time ago (from 109401-02 actually)
so I really do not understand why you would be having this problem.

You are running the kdmconfig program as root from a console session right?

By "console session" I mean:
. Select "Options -> Command Line Login" from the login screen.
. Press the "Enter" key and login as root.
. Type: kdmcomfig

Let me know.

--
Andrew