[SunHELP] Apache/php/mysql/FP2K

Steve Wingate sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 14 21:12:54 CDT 2001

I can build apache/mysql/php all day long w/o trouble. Its fp2k and the
patch for it that I'm having trouble with. It keeps asking me for the
file to patch and I have no idea what it is.

P.S. If anyone has a response along the lines of 'why the f*ck do you
want frontpage', just move on to the next maillist post please.