[SunHELP] *sigh* thanks a lot.

Kris Kirby sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 12 18:02:00 CDT 2001

On Sat, 11 Aug 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:
> Debian mailing lists and spam it with Yahoo! greeting cards, I hope
> you're happy.  I've just had to spend at least two hours cleaning up
> this mess.

*sigh*. That is truly sad. It's not like you're paid for your time or
answering to a large, heartless corporation...

The more I think about it, the more it makes sense that (common) people
were denied access to computers and networks so long ago. The more time I
spend in recovery, the more I think about actually LARTing users who
deserve it.

I don't think I'm ever going to be able to work as a sysadmin again.

-----
<kris at nospam.catonic.net>   |