[SunHELP] Best Way to Veritas NetBackup and Restore?

Foong, Tzeweng sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 8 23:39:52 CDT 2001

William,

Thank you for your reply.

I hope you can help me further. What I have is a lot of "stand alone"
servers.
>From your quick description of netbackup DataCenter It looks like it does
not
match my requirements. Ie I will not have a Master Server nor media servers.

What I have are lots of clients. Can I install all 3 pieces of software on
each
of the servers and have them act as the "client", "master" and "media"?

If DataCetner is not apropriate then can you suggest an alternative?

I had a look at the veritas web site and there seems to be another product
called
NetBackup BusinesServer

Is this what I really need?

Thanks