[SunHELP] Hard drive.

Meng, Andrew sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 8 15:09:32 CDT 2001

Hello,

A Hard drive in a Sparcstation 10 seems to be damaged. I am wondring if I
can use a normal IDE disk for PC to replace it or I have to get a sun
specific hard disk? By the way, where I can find the floppy boot image(sol
8) to boot the system and use some kind of software to repair the damage
disk?

Thanks a lot!
Andrew

The Information transmitted herewith is sensitive information intended only
for use to the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information is