[SunHELP] video card

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 8 10:13:27 CDT 2001

Hi Dave,

For what it's worth, I think it would be easier and probably more practical to
get a device which converts the video output from the regular sun framebuffer
to a composite video signal (RCA) or even S-Video. From there you can process
the signal as per any other video signal, repeaters , video mixing etc. Sorry,
don't have any products in mind now, but I've seen converters which split PC
VGA output to R,G,B etc for transmission over long (across a hall) distances.

Rgds