[SunHELP] Question about SUN RAY 150

Afrose Abdulla sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Sat Apr 28 23:21:32 CDT 2001

Jeff,
Don't see how a thin-client (sun ray) could be of any use without a server.
The Ray's are just a window into its server e.g. like a telnet session but in
this case with CDE. You could make the ultra 2 a server, Ideally you would
require 2 network interfaces. But  you could manage with one!

Cheers!
/afrose