[SunHELP] Printing with dtmail

Ron Rosson sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Apr 27 08:25:06 CDT 2001

I got my PS printer working with my Ultra 1 when priniting from Netscape
and the command line. But when I try and print an email from dtmail I
get nothing.. Anyone have any tips or pointers on what I am doing wrong.

Here is my PRINTCAP entry:

ti:\
        :bsdaddr=hpjet.oneinsane.net,ti:\
        :description=TI microlaser Printer:

_default:\
        :use=ti:

TIA
Ron Rosson          			      ... and a UNIX user said ...
The InSaNe One                 			      rm -rf *
insane at oneinsane.net     	            and all was /dev/null and *void()