[SunHELP] Anyone using an A1000 on a PC?

Dan Angolano sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Apr 25 11:09:18 CDT 2001

Hi All,

We are looking at buying an A1000 and connecting it up to our exchange mail
server (PC) which needs additional storage (we are looking at the A1000
because it was offered at a very low price).   We would not be doing any
hardware raid so the Sun Raid Manager software should not present any
non-compatibility issues. I would think it would be able to see the drives
as they are ordinary SCSI drives, but I wanted to verify with someone who
might be doing this before we invested the money.

Thanks,

Dan