[SunHELP] Using swap command

Katsuyoshi Charles M. Civ PACAF AIS sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 24 12:17:53 CDT 2001

------_=_NextPart_000_01C0CCE2.7EF3B570

This is a follow up question concerning increasing swap space on the fly.  I
received a couple of responses to use the swap command, but now I have
another question.  Can the new swap file I create be on the same file system
that I am backing up or does this swap file have to be on a different file
system?

 <<Charles M. Katsuyoshi (E-mail).vcf>>

------_=_NextPart_000_01C0CCE2.7EF3B570
	filename="Charles M. Katsuyoshi (E-mail).vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Katsuyoshi;Charles
FN:Katsuyoshi Charles M. Civ PACAF AIS