[SunHELP] PDASync and Handspring Visor

Brian Hechinger sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Apr 19 22:40:48 CDT 2001

well, i went and got a serial cradle today.  awsome.  it's slower than USB, but
that isn't a problem since it's my apps that are large, not my data, so the
first sync took forever, but all other syncs are pretty fast.

so how do i access this data on my sun box?  the web page for PDASync on Sun's
website lacks a certain, uhm, usefulness.  (hey look, we can sync to palm
devices!! and that's pretty much it.)

memo pad is easy, but what about calendar and the stuff that is in that
funky palm-os database format?

is this the place to ask PDASync/Solaris/Palm questions, or do you guys know
a better place where people are more in-tune with the subject?  all i'm
using the Syncing for right now is backup and software install, but i'd like
to use the "productivity tools" on my workstation with the visor data.

cheers,

-brian