[SunHELP] Network Interface card

Kovalev, Ivan sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Apr 19 15:43:05 CDT 2001

ndd -set /dev/$device adv_100fdx_cap 1
If your NIC ($device) is hme, it should auto-negotiate with the switch (`ndd
/dev/hme adv_autoneg_cap` should return 1). If you do not want
auto-negotiation and do want these changes to be permanent, enter the
statement above in one of rc scripts.

For more details see latest posting from Michael DeSimone on
http://www.sunmanagers.org/mailman/listinfo/sunmanagers