[SunHELP] Shell Problem

Naresh Narang sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Apr 16 23:28:58 CDT 2001

Hi Nicholas,

   I am stuck with having to set a library path used by different users
using different shells like sh, csh, tcsh etc. and they have different
syntex. Yes, they'll have to source it. There is no common syntex when it
comes to sh and csh. I think I'll need to create two separate scripts; one
for users using sh, bash, ksh and one for users using csh, tcsh.

Thanks,
Naresh