[SunHELP] Solaris 8 disk image download

Robo sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Sat Apr 14 04:29:11 CDT 2001

Thanks for the replies -
This is odd - Anyway signed up with an ISP
that didn't throw me off after 2 hours and
things work fine. The downloaded files are
exactly the same size as the previous ones
but don't have the sun info if you hover the
mouse over them - just tells me that it is an
incomplete multipart download! odd...

Now all I need is an unmetered ISP that
doesn't hang up on me (or refuse to work with
sunisdn like BT here in the UK)

Thanks again...
John