[SunHELP] Backupss, how to organize?

Henry Buford III sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Apr 12 14:23:44 CDT 2001

Personally, I use NetBackup.  I think it smokes the alternatives.  Not that
I'm biased or anything.

Henry Buford, III
MCP, MCP+I, MCSE, Sun Certified Solaris Admin I

VERITAS Software
NetBackup DataCenter/BusinesServer Technical Support
Senior Technical Support Analyst
VERITAS Technical Services
Tech Support: 1-800-342-0652
http://support.veritas.com