[SunHELP] OpenBoot Parameters

Fletcher, Joe sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Apr 11 10:06:01 CDT 2001

watchdog-reboot will atempt to restart the system in the event of a
watchdog-reset. However since a watchdog reset is indicative of something
being drastically wrong you probably either don't want the machine to
restart or there's a good chance that it won't be able to anyway.
If set you will quite likely end up in a crash-reboot loop.

auto-boot? defines action after power-on or normal reset.