[SunHELP] replicate filesystem with other machine

Warren Brennan sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 10 15:13:26 CDT 2001

Veritas has a product to do this, which is called Veritas Volume Replicator.
I have no first hand experience with the product, but I hear it works quite
well.

If you do not need real-time replication, then you could write a fairly
simple script to run during the night and do a tar over the network.

Cheers,

Warren