[SunHELP] replicate filesystem with other machine

Dan Angolano sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 10 15:02:11 CDT 2001

For real time replication there is Sun product called SNDR or a Veritas
product called Volume Replicator.  I have had very little exposure to either
product at yet (we will be evaluating them shortly).  From what I have seen
so far the Veritas product is a bit more mature then the Sun product.

If you don't need real time replication there are other alternatives such as
running rdist or something every x number of hours or minutes.

Hope this helps,

Dan