AW: AW: [SunHELP] graphical login & umount -af / umountall -k

Ballweg, Christian sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Apr 9 00:48:37 CDT 2001

I thought the same thing, until i read this lines (from man ufsdump), =
esp.
the 2nd:
	A file system is inactive when it is unmouned or the
	system  is  in  single user mode.  A file system is not con-
	sidered inactive if one tree of the file system is quiescent
	while another tree has files or directories being modified.

Chris