[SunHELP] [Q] anyone know "Robotic Automation and/or 2nd drive" on Veritas Netbackup?

L sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Apr 5 14:00:01 CDT 2001

We have SUN E450 and just purchased a SUN Storedge L9 autoloader.  This L9
autoloader has 1 DLT 8000 drive with 9 slots.  The Vendor also suggest us
purchase following items:

   Netbackup Business server for Solaris
   Netbackup business server database agent for ORACLE
   Netbackup business server license for Robotic Automation and/or 2nd
   drive.

Does anyone can tell me what is "Netbackup business server license for
Robotic Automation and/or 2nd drive"?  Is it required?

Thanks